St. Ignatius of Loyola
Elementary Faith Formation
Ministry Platform Portal Is Now Open For Registration
The Parish Staff of St. Ignatius is excited to share with you our new interactive database called Ministry Platform. Ministry Platform is being rolled out to all of the parishes of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. We are the sixth parish to have migrated our data base and will be connected with the Archdiocese and parishes to share many wonderful offerings and help families stay connected.
A household now has the ability to create an account to join the parish, update family information, add a member, access to sacramental records, review offertory, look for small groups, email directly to staff, participate with our online parish directory, upload photos, and REGISTER FOR FAITH FORMATION!
To explore and create your account we have provided the following link:
Portal to Ministry Platform -> https://e-stignatius.org/parish-forms/portal-access/
For Faith Formation and Sacramental Prep classes (Reconciliation, First Eucharist and Confirmation) please go to the event finder on the “Public” tab in the portal.
All Students will be expected to participate in the following events and activities:
- Completed registrations forms submitted before the start of classes
- Parents will attend all online orientations
- Attend all class events in person or virtually
- Participate as a family in weekly attendance at the Weekend Mass
- Complete and return The Family Life textbook by January 1, 2021
- Complete and return homework on time
Cost for the class: $40 at the time of registration
Cost for Sacramental Prep: $80 at the time of registration
Class Gathering Format & Dates:
- All classes and events will be either in-person or virtual.
- None of the classes will be recorded per the guidance of the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- All class schedules and forms are listed on our parish website.
- The Family Life Unit will be distributed to students in grades K – 5th in November for parents to teach and return by January 1st.
- This year only, students preparing for Reconciliation and First Eucharist will only register for the Sacramental Prep class and NOT register for Faith Formation.
- The class year will end in mid-May
Student Class Safety is of the utmost importance to us –
- All class and events will be a hybrid of in-person or virtual.
- All families will be asked to sign a Faith Formation Registration form, Zoom Participation Waiver, Covid and a Covid-19 Parent Acknowledgement and Agreement waiver, Waiver Assumption of Risks in order to participate. These forms are available on our website at https://e-stignatius.org/parish-forms/ Please download each form to fill out, save then return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All classes will have two Virtus/Worthy of the Call certified volunteers at each gathering.
- For In Person Study –
- Students will be health screened before attending.
- Masks will be worn at all times in the building.
- Small groups will be limited to 12 students per group.
For any additional information, please feel free to email Carol Smith, our Pastoral Associate at email@example.com
“At the heart of catechesis we find, in essence, a Person, the Person of Jesus of Nazareth, the only Son from the Father…who suffered and died for us and who now, after rising, is living with us forever.” To catechize is “to reveal in the Person of Christ the whole of God’s eternal design reaching fulfillment in the Person. It is to seek to understand the meaning of Christ’s actions and words and of signs worked by him. Catechesis aims at putting “people…in communion … with Jesus Christ; only he can lead us to the love of the Father in the Spirit and and make us share in the life of the Holy Trinity.” CCC 426Donate